Thanks for coming to our COVID-19 resource page. We understand that the current times are hard for many and wanted to bring together a simple catch-all location for you to find the information you need to process through what is going on right now. Please find ways to connect and take action below.
Currently we have moved to all online services if you are interested in watching these on Sunday morning, please follow one of the links below.
Looking to connect further after you watch the service or midweek?
- Use our online response card to take the next steps and get connected.
- Here you can share prayer requests, contact interest and more.
- Check-in on our blog for continual updates from Didi and our team.
- Please also consider continuing with your weekly giving by checking out our online giving portal.
- Click here to access our study guide for this Sunday (March 15) (March 22)
Our Children & Students
Not only are our services continuing online, our student and children’s ministry is continuing online as well to the best of their ability. Join their Facebook groups to find information about how to teach your kids while we are staying at home.
- Connect further with our children’s ministry by joining their Facebook Group.
- Connect further with our student ministry by joining their Facebook Group
- If you are interested in joining the mailing list of either of these groups, please send the below contacts an email, expressing your interest.
- Aaron Adams -
- Lisa Davis -
We as a church community must also consider the needs of our community and our neighbors as well. If you are willing to help or are in need, or know of someone in need of aid, please use the following links to take the next action step.
- Contact Mt. Carmel
- Request help, or share your desire to help
- Interested in helping our ministry partners?
- General Clermont County Information/Updates
- Clermont County Help Resources
- Addressing Mental Health Issues
- This resource from the Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Network provides guidelines for addressing mental health issues that may arise, and offers advice for messaging, including among children, older adults, people with disabilities, and those in quarantine.
- CDC on COVID-19
- The US Center for Disease Control’s up-to-date resources on coronavirus.
- Unemployment Compensation
- Ohio officials are announcing new efforts for workers who do not have paid leave benefits to access unemployment compensation following the ban on dine-in services at restaurants.
- Small Business Resources
We have seen God work in BIG ways through everything that is going on in the world. If you have seen God at work in your life, or in the lives of others, we’d love to share that encouraging sighting with others.
Please submit God sightings by texting this number 513-843-3798.
We will be updating our social media and blog with any God Sightings we receive, let’s show others our God at work.